Table of Contents:
Last Updated on May 29, 2020 by Team BuyingJunction
Nivea Soft Light Moisturizing Cream
- Oil-in-water emulsion makes the Nivea Soft Cream fast absorbing without any greasy feeling.
- Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil make it a nourishing and hydrating cream for smooth, supple skin
- Light texture and pleasant fragrance make the cream refreshing for the skin
- All-purpose cream that is suitable for face, hands, and body
- Nivea Soft is suitable for all skin types
About Nivea Soft Light Moisturizing Cream
Nivea Soft Light Moisturising Cream is a daily moisturizer that is light in texture and fast-absorbing. Dermatologically tested, the cream sinks into your skin and hydrates it deeply, leaving skin feeling refreshed. The cream uses an oil-in-water emulsion formula, which means that it contains oil droplets embedded in water. The outer water part is quickly absorbed by the skin, leaving it refreshed and moisturized. The fine oil droplets then provide intensive care to skin. Nivea Soft is enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil, which help to smooth skin and keep it supple. Jojoba oil benefits the skin by keeping moisture sealed into your skin, as well as helping to repair the damage. It also has antioxidant properties that prevent signs of aging. Nivea Soft is an all-purpose cream that can be used for the face, hands, and body. Nivea Soft’s light texture leaves no greasy feeling after application, and regular usage will keep skin hydrated, soft and healthy.
Benefits of Nivea Soft Light Moisturizing Cream
- Nivea Soft Light Moisturising Cream is an oil-in-water emulsion that makes it fast absorbing with no greasy feeling after application
- It is an all-purpose moisturizing cream that can be used on the face, hands, and body
- Infused with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil, Nivea Soft helps skin to seal in moisture, leaving it soft, smooth and refreshed
- Regular usage of Nivea Soft helps to improve skin texture and appearance
Key Ingredients of Nivea Soft Light Moisturizing Cream
Water, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lanolin Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol
1. Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil is similar to the sebum produced by our skin, making it easier to absorb. It can penetrate deeply into the skin, providing deep hydration. Jojoba oil also has antioxidant properties that help skin cells rejuvenate. Its application thus prevents wrinkles and fine lines, making skin smooth and supple.
2. Vitamin E
Vitamin E moisturizes skin, repairs cell damage, lightens scars and marks, and provides essential nutrients to the skin. Its antioxidant properties delay signs of aging by fighting wrinkles and fine lines.
How to Apply/Use Nivea Soft Light Moisturizing Cream
- Take a small amount of the Nivea Soft Light Cream with clean hands and rub between your palms to spread evenly
- Massage onto face gently
- Apply to any other area as needed
Who is it for
- Age: Suitable for all ages
- Gender: Suitable for both women and men
- Concerns: Daily moisturizer for face, hands, and body.
- Colour: White
- Texture: Soft, light texture, not at all greasy
- Smell: Light floral fragrance
Nivea Soft Light Moisturising Cream comes in a small white, plastic jar with a screw-on cap. While it is travel-friendly, the jar container is not very hygienic in use.
Nivea Soft is safe to use for everyone but keep away from contact with eyes.