Table of Contents:
- 99.3% Natural.
- A very light-based sun-protection lotion that is blended with glycerin and olive oil to protect the skin without leaving any grease.
- It has essential oils that soothe and nourish the skin at the same time.
- It aims at protecting your exposed skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Suited for everyday use on Face and Body.
About Kama Ayurveda Natural Sun Protection SPF – 21
Kama Ayurveda Natural Sun Protection is a natural and gentle sun protection lotion. It has a blend of essential oils lime, ginger, and nutmeg that add a subtle scent to it. It also repairs the skin by helping in the reduction of dark spots and sunspots. It also helps in soothing the heat burns and irritation caused by the sun. it has rich and nourishing shea butter along with olive oil. The remaking feature of the product is that it has Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Dioxide. These help in reflecting the harmful rays that fall on the exposed skin to the sun.
Benefits of Kama Ayurveda Natural Sun Protection
- The lotion has SPF 21 and PA++ to help the skin have the best protection.
- It is utterly natural, almost 99.3% therefore, it does not harm the skin with loaded chemicals.
- You can use on a daily basis to avoid the suntan and sunburn.
- It is very gentle on the skin and is safe for long time use.
- It has a non-nano formulation that lets the skin pores be free without clogging it with the product.
1) Zinc Oxide
It Is said to be one of the safest ingredients to protect the skin from the sun. it is absolutely non-toxic and creates a protective shield.
2) Titanium Dioxide
This mineral has some major sun fighting properties. It is particularly sensitive for acne-prone skin.
3) Natural Glycerin
Glycerine absorbs the moisture from the atmosphere and ensures hydration of the skin. It also creates a layer that allows the skin to be away from infections, acne, pimples and pollutants.
4) Shea Butter
Loaded with vitamins E and A along with healthy fatty acids, it nourishes and prevents premature wrinkle. It makes the skin radiant and soft as well.
5) Olive Oil
It is loaded with vitamins E and A along with the necessary antioxidants. It prevents dry skin naturally and also from cracked skin. It is greatly recommended for the betterment of the skin.
How to Use
- Take a needed amount and massage it and apply all over the areas that are prone to get exposed to the sun.
- It is advised to apply is 20 minutes before heading out.
- Use it at the end of your beauty regime.
Who is it for
- Skin Type: It is recommended for all skin types.
- Age: The product is suitable for anyone above the age of 3 years.
- Gender: For all genders.
- Concern: Sunscreen, Prevention from UV Rays.
- Texture: It has a thick creamy texture, which blends properly.
- Colour: It is white in colour which gets absorbed in the skin after 3-5 minutes of application.
- Smell: It contains the mild fresh fragrance of lime and ginger.
The product comes in a very vibrant yellow squeeze tube packaging which makes it travel-friendly. In terms of hygiene parameter, the required amount can be dispensed and the rest remains intact.
- Avoid using it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients and minerals mentioned.
- Do not use it on the areas near your eyes.
- In case of any irritation that is caused or any symptoms of skin allergies and rashes occurred on the body, wash it with plenty of water and if the irritation continues, visit a dermatologist.
About the Brand
Kama Ayurveda promotes the message of authentic Ayurveda, universally. The value of the company lies in making pure Ayurvedic products using natural ingredients. The products are 100% Natural, which has gone through the highest quality of preparation process. The range of Authentic Ayurvedic products offered is in the range of Skin, Hair and Body care. The brand is also known for its Beauty Treatments.
An organic sunscreen lotion by Kama Ayurveda with the blend of natural glycerine and olive oil derivatives. With an SPF of 21, it helps protect your skin against sun damage. Aided by natural minerals like titanium dioxide and zinc dioxided.