Table of Contents:
Last Updated on June 21, 2020 by Team BuyingJunction
- With a unique blend of pure and natural ingredients, the formulation is direct incorporation from the ancient Ayurvedic text of Ashtanga Hrudayam.
- Processed with Coconut oil and sesame oil, it is considered as the ideal skin treatment of herbs.
- Costus and Cardamom are essentially known for its ‘Varneekarana’ properties that is to enhance the skin texture naturally.
- It consists of extracts from Aloe Vera, which is an age-old ingredient used to treat pimples, acne, blemishes, wrinkles and also natural sun protection.
- The olive oil derivatives have high skin absorption, without a greasy feel.
- The Rose and Jasmine purify the skin and nurture the skin to result in a natural looking healthy skin.
About Kama Ayurveda Eladi Hydrating Ayurvedic Face Cream
Kama Ayurveda Eladi Hydrating Ayurvedic face cream is highly recommended for those in need of a good skin care product. It is a rich face cream known to instantly rejuvenate dull and dry, dehydrated skin. It is useful for all types of skin and specifically used by sensitive skin people as they can use home packs also, for better results. The soothing aroma gives a natural fragrance to the face. though it lies on the expensive side, it is widely known to be worth the investment for beautiful skin.
Benefits of Kama Ayurveda Eladi Hydrating Ayurvedic Face Cream
- 97.45 % natural face cream.
- Essential oils from rose and jasmine have a long-lasting effect.
- Softens the skin.
- Protects the skin and keeps it hydrated.
- It enhances the skin tone and texture.
- Each pack lasts up to 3 months.
1) Coconut Oil
It keeps the skin smooth and supple. It can overcome premature wrinkling of the skin and aging. With its mild effect, it soothes the skin. It is very useful for sensitive skin.
2) Green Cardamom
It is widely known for its dermatologist characteristics. The anti-microbial qualities soothe the skin and keep inflammation at bay.
3) Costus Speciosus
It inherits the property of fighting against rashes. It is also known as Crepe Ginger.
Sesame Oil has numerous benefits and it acts as a natural moisturizer, it is an age-old ingredient known to remove wrinkles.
How to Use
- After toning, massage a small amount onto the face.
- Gently give upward strokes to let the cream penetrate into the skin.
- It can be used as a night cream after a face wash for intense hydration overnight.
Who is it for
- Skin Type: Works for all skin types leaving it moisturized, soft and bright.
- Age: The product is suitable for all age groups (30 Years and above).
- Gender: For all genders.
- Concern: Anti-Ageing, Moisturizes Skin.
- Texture: It has a thick consistency.
- Colour: It has an off-white color.
- Smell: The amazing mild floral fragrance relaxes the mind and inculcates a pleasant and energetic feel.
It comes in a brown colored glass jar with a screw cap. The carton is also designed elegantly to attract attention.
- It is not very useful during summers as it might leave your skin greasy and increase sweating.
- It can be best used during winters to overcome dryness naturally.
About the Brand
Kama Ayurveda promotes the message of authentic Ayurveda, universally. The value of the company lies in making pure Ayurvedic products using natural ingredients. The products are 100% Natural, which has gone through the highest quality of preparation process. The range of Authentic Ayurvedic products offered is in the range of Skin, Hair and Body care. The brand is also known for its Beauty Treatments.
Benefit from the extracts of aromatic and beneficial rose and jasmine oils in this face cream by Kama Ayurveda. It hydrates your skin tone and texture and heals pimples, acne, blemishes, and wrinkles.