Table of Contents:
- Product Snapshot
- About Forest Essentials Mandarin and Neem Deeply Moisturizing Hand Wash
- Benefits of Forest Essentials Mandarin and Neem Deeply Moisturizing Hand Wash
- Key Ingredients
Last Updated on July 8, 2020 by Team BuyingJunction
- It is made with the goodness of mandarin and neem along with a blend of organic aloe vera that makes the skin moist and soft.
- Ayurvedic handwash protects and nourishes skin.
- Fresh Aloe Vera with honey maintains the skin’s protective barrier function.
- Kutaj, Aragwadh bark extract and Neem oil make an efficient antibacterial formulation.
- Mandarin essential oil has a refreshing aroma that is rejuvenating for the skin.
About Forest Essentials Mandarin and Neem Deeply Moisturizing Hand Wash
Forest Essentials Mandarin and Neem Deeply Moisturizing Hand Wash is an absolutely natural product made up of benefitting blend o0f ingredients like aloe vera, Reetha, and essential oils. It helps in protecting the moisture of your skin due to the essential oils that are cold pressed. It does not make the skin dry or flaky. It has the goodness of neem that kills germs and protects you from bacteria.
Benefits of Forest Essentials Mandarin and Neem Deeply Moisturizing Hand Wash
- The product has hydrating properties that maintain the moisture of the skin and does not make it dry or flaky.
- It also has an anti-bacterial property that protects the skin from harmful microbes and germs.
- The rich lather formation cleanses the skin of oils and dirt.
- Water-based product works as a moisture lock and keeps the skin looking glowing and youthful.
- It acts as an anti-aging solution for wrinkles.
1) Neem Oil
Neem oil is known since time immemorial for its use in Ayurvedic medications, making it the perfect ingredient to be used in this handwash. Neem oil has a natural pesticide activity that controls pest-borne diseases and infections. Azadirachtin is the active pest control component present in Neem oil. In addition to that, Neem oil also has high antioxidant and free radical scavenging action on the skin which are responsible for the prevention of early ageing signs in the skin.
2) Mandarin Essential Oil
Apart from the rejuvenating aroma that can double up as an aromatherapy regimen, this ingredient is a mood lifter and anxiety reliever. Mandarin oil has been used in ancient Chinese medicine and is one of the best known essential oils for nausea and anxiety. Apart from its extraordinary anxiolytic action, Mandarin oil is a strong antibacterial agent and has shown to reduce microbial Flora significantly. Also, it leaves the hands smelling heavenly.
3) Reetha Extract
Reetha is a natural Saponin containing fruit that has a natural foaming property, giving a silky touch to the hands, cleansing it of oils and dirt. Soap nuts are gentle on the skin and keeps the skin pH balanced. It also has a prominent antifungal action which contributes to making this handwash more efficient.
4) Aloe Vera Extract
It has skin regeneration property and also is a soothing natural moisturizer. In addition to that, it also has profound anti-inflammatory action and reduces inflammation associated with various skin problems like eczema and psoriasis.
How to Use
- Press the pump to get the required amount of hand wash, rub it gently on your wet palms and hand.
- Once, enough lather is produced, rinse it well with water.
Who is it for
- Type: The Forest Essentials Mandarin and Neem Deeply Moisturizing Hand Wash is an absolutely natural hand wash and can be used by everyone. Especially for people with dry skin which is prone to flakiness.
- Concern: Dry Skin, Anti-Ageing, Anti-Germ Handwash, Chemical Free Handwash.
- Texture: It is smooth and soapy in texture.
- Smell: It has a refreshing citrus fragrance.
The Forest Essentials Mandarin and Neem Deeply Moisturizing Hand Wash come with a pump variation. It has a nozzle cap pump dispenser to regulate the flow of the solution. It comes in a plastic bottle and is travel-friendly.
- Avoid using it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned on the label.
- Avoid using it around the areas of your eyes.
- In case of any kind of irritation, rinse it with plenty of water. If the irritation continues, visit a dermatologist.
An SLS, SLES free hand wash which is gentle on your hands and balances moisture. It protects skin from infection and leaves a refreshing aroma on your hands.