Table of Contents:
Last Updated on
- It has a pure aqueous extract of soap nut which is a natural foaming agent.
- It is mild on the skin and soft fabrics.
- It is perfect for cleaning baby clothes.
- Free from artificial saponification agents like sodium lauryl sulfate, phosphates and artificial fragrance or colors.
- It keeps pests away from attacking and ruining costly fabrics.
- It saves water and does not leave much detergent residue.
About Bubblenutwash Soap Nut Laundry Liquid
Bubblenut Wash – Soapnut Laundry Liquid is an absolutely safe and natural fabric cleaner. It is free from all the harmful chemicals that ruin the texture of your clothes like Sulphates, Phosphates, Artificial Fragrance, Artificial color, Bleach, and Optical Brighteners. It contains natural saponin that formulates natural lather which is safe for your clothes as well as the environment.
Benefits of Bubblenutwash Soap Nut Laundry Liquid
- Soapnut or “Reetha” is hypoallergenic, odorless and an excellent cleanser for fabrics including baby clothes.
- In the case of diaper rashes in babies, this extract can be used to wash their clothes to minimize and alleviate rashes.
- Soapnuts are also antibacterial with numerous uses and put up a tough fight against dirty and soiled clothes swarming with harmful micro bacteria, effectively reducing the number of sick leaves due to microbial infections.
- The water from the washed clothes, instead of being discarded can be used as a floor cleaner due to its high antibacterial and antiseptic properties, ditching the synthetic floor cleaners for once.
- This product is suitable for use in people with all skin types and also for people with prone or vulnerable skin.
- It causes good lathering and efficiently washes off grease and scum, leaving fabrics looking softer and cleaner.
1. Saponin Extract
It is obtained from Soapnut or Sapindus, the main ingredient of this laundry liquid which gives the foam-forming, antiseptic and antibacterial It also contains tannins, flavonoids, alkaloids and vitamins A, K, C. The presence of these components boosts it’s antiseptic actions and fights the germs in cloth fabrics very efficiently.
2. Essential Oils
Essential oils are aromatic as it gives a mild, yet soothing fragrance to the product, making the clothes washed with it smell heavenly. This fragrance also works as a pest repellent and increases the longevity of fabrics washed with it. Now, the expensive textiles can be preserved for a longer time in good condition without having to worry about a pest attack.
3. Bio Enzymes
It is obtained from natural sources to make the product more effective and live up to the standards of its users. These bio-enzymes are extracted from non-pathogenic bacteria that digest stains and malodorous components, making it an excellent ingredient to be used in this organic laundry detergent. Bio-enzymes obtained from soap nut are tough on greasy stains on clothes and make them vanish on being washed with it.
Why use Bubblenut Wash Soap Nut Laundry Liquid
- This laundry liquid is an excellent environment-friendly substitute for the non-biodegradable detergents which use branched-chain hydrocarbons and cause pollution of water bodies, hindering aquatic life as well as land and irrigation sources, affecting crops.
- It is very mild on babies and people with sensitive skin. It is better to use natural laundry detergents for babies. Also, the water used to wash clothes in this Bubblenut Soap nut laundry liquid is entirely free of any toxic additives and can be reused to water plants and crops. Soapnut contains a natural foaming ingredient that minimizes the requirement for chemical lathering agents.
- Texture: It has a medium viscosity, the smooth, non-greasy texture of running consistency. It foams very easily.
- Smell: It has a mild fragrance of saffron.
The Bubblenut Wash Soap Nut Laundry Liquid comes in a bottle that has a cup attached to it. This cup can be used to measure the amount of liquid to be used.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wash whites and colored clothes separately.
- If liquid gets into eyes, rinse eyes with clean water.
A phosphate, SLS, SLES free detergent liquid which is gentle on your hands and clothes but tough on the stains. It doesn’t leave harmful residues as many chemical-based detergents do. Switch to a natural dish wash liquid for keeping your family and your planet safe.